Monday, October 24, 2011

her smile, her joy

I came home from a day of running around with G and found EG having her own quite time in the sun with snack. She seemed to be deep in thought.

But she wasn't thinking at all. She said she was watching the birdies.

& she began to giggle
& I couldnt' get enough of her smile
thinking about how happy she is and how secure she feels makes me smile too

I had to grab a photo of her in footed jammies

because having 3 other kids,

I know it won't be long when they are thing of the past

& she won't want to wear them because she'll think they are for babies

even though she'll always be my baby...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little one has those jammies, too. She calls herself a "froggie girl." When she saw Em's picture on the blog she gasped and said, "There's another froggie girl!" Too cute!

jsabcfunk.blogspot.com

Kathryn said...

What a lovely post ~ EG is a beauty!! LOVE the footed jammies! :)

Catherine said...

So sweet! Wish they didn't grow up so fast!!

Linda and David said...

Just beautiful...

Glinda said...

Hello, Gorgeous...she is stunning.

Please come to my blog and share in my joy!...trust me its worth the trip :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop