Monday, January 24, 2011

Park Fun after the Winter Thaw Out

My happy, playful, good time girl...


she makes me smile

everytime I look at her

the 4 cherubs of my world

These 2 have gotten so close since our move to Ga, W lost many culdesac buddies and has spent more time playing inside and hanging out with his sister. He will play dolls, trains, wii, kitchen, playdoh or anything else she so desires...yeah, she's spoiled.


Check out the hawk we found just sitting there in the tree while we were looking for some hidden treasures.
C found our first family Geo Cache treasure. It was fun looking for it and we'll have to do it more. J&I went on a hunt for one in Beij*ng on our first night with our traveling pediatrician. We found it and certainly had a good time doing it, but naturally we both felt like it was probably a bad idea running around the dark alley streets of Beij*ng on the first night in the city with lots of money strapped to us... but we did have a good time interacting with the people of China.

the same creek that runs through my backyard


8 comments:

Daniella said...

lookie lookie, I'm loving my google reader.. .there I said it. But look I knew you blogged like as soon as you blogged ;) Back on track... great pic and I'm glad y'all are thawed out. E has the best smile ever and I actually smiled when I saw her smiling so I'm thinking your smiling all day long....

Laurie said...

I tried to hit "like" when I saw your new pics. Anyway...very cute.

Glinda said...

Halcyon days...



P.S. Sweet lady, that is a red-shouldered hawk...I'm just sayin' :)

Sandra said...

Love the pictures and love those dimples :-)
I am ready for a thaw out and some park time!!!!!

t~ said...

Duh...yes Glinda, I knew it was a hawk, not a red shouldered hawk, but a hawk. I uploaded past my bedtime=0)

t~ said...

Very funny Laurie! Blogger needs to get on the ball.

Laura said...

Love E's grin and her dimples!

Anonymous said...

Especially love the photos of the 2 best buddies!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop