Friday, March 18, 2011

C0uponing

Ok y'all, I'll do a post on c0uponing soon....but for now, y'all start collecting c0upons. I buy 2 Sunday papers every week and steal the c0upons from my neighbors that don't use them as well. You can go online and print c0upons as well.
C0upons are a cycle.
The ones you collect this week are probably the ones that you will be using in 6 weeks or so.
Food sales cycle.
You hoard c0upons until it's a sale or a B0g0 and then you play your game.
So for now, all y'all start by buying 2 Sunday papers this week.
You don't even have to clip them.
I just pull the inserts out and stick them in a 5 gallon zipl0c, nothing fancy.
Deal everyone???
Good.

10 comments:

Shari U said...

Okay, I'll do it. Baby steps work for me :)

Anonymous said...

where do you get them online?

Sandra said...

I l0ve @ll the little "$ecret" c0de$ you @re u$ing!

But seriously, looking forward to learning from you, c0upon master :-)

Kathleen said...

YaY!!!!! I can't wait to learn!!! Since we are leaving for China in 2 weeks I might lag behind but I can't wait to catch up!!!! Thanks so much for helping all of us save some money!

Glinda said...

I go big or go home; its four papers for me and a lady at work brings hers in on Mondays; although I showed her my trip to CVS that cost me a paltry 5 bucks, and I think she'll be keeping hers now.

Rockin' and stockin' that's my motto.

K said...

Tomorrow is Sunday and I can't wait to go get my 2 Sunday papers!!! I'm IN! can't wait to learn!

Wanda said...

...'k....deal!
=)

Anonymous said...

Saving my coupons, looking forward to lessons!
Zova

Anonymous said...

So excited about your upcoming couponing post! Count me in! Heading to get my 2 papers first thing in the morning.
Kris

Catherine said...

Just saw on TLC that there's a new show starting about people who are Coupon Masters. Let us know when they're featuring you!! They'd be wise to do so!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop