Sunday, August 15, 2010

Backtracking to July 4th~

It's a little late, but just like everything in my life right now, I'm just a little to busy to blog.
So I wanted to acknowledge our over the top fabulous July 4th weekend in our new neighborhood. We participated in the early parade and then moved to the pool for the best community cookout we have ever experienced. We actually stayed at the pool laughing, chatting, eating and having 1 to many cocktails for over 8 hours. There were no fireworks over the Gulf 0f Mexic0, but instead, EG stayed home with Daddy while I walked the boys down to watch the fireworks. She was exhausted and we didn't want to add any loud noises to her little sensory over ridden ears.
To say the least, we **really** enjoyed our holiday in our new neck of the woods.
I really can't believe how different it is here and yet how wonderful it's been for our family.
(my beautiful American girl) (EG & her best bud Brick)

(love this of my 2 lil' boys)
(EG decided she had had enough in the parade)
(W, "Mom, come get her!")




5 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like you had a WONDERFUL Day..
Love the photos..
Have a great week...

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

She is just precious!!! What a beautiful little American girl : )

Christie said...

"Mom, come get her" - I snorted out loud.

Just sayin'.

Lacie said...

Its great to see you enjoying your new community! Can't wait to hear how the boys get along in school this year! I am sure they're gonna love it!

Anonymous said...

I love 4th of July! Looks like you all had fun.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop