Friday, August 6, 2010

an island return to my perfect beautiful paradise

These are all from our trip home for Princess Ann's birthday bash.
I'm so glad we had a chance to breathe some island air while there.
I know a lot of these photos are repeated, but each one holds a special place in my heart. I really did leave my soul on that shoreline. It is home. I sat and let the tears fall with each crash of a wave. I loved watching my kids play on the coast and I adore each smile that island time brings to my girl. I left my soul on the c0ast of s0mewhere beautiful.





















4 comments:

Glinda said...

My breath catches in my chest each time I read of your longing...Lord knows I understand what that feels like; constantly reaching for the intangible.

Peace, sweet friend.

Kim said...

Great photos..
Love it..
Love the smiles..
Have a great weekend.
Hugs..

Colleen said...

Gorgeous!! I know you will return to your paradise again one day to stay.

Heza Hekele said...

Beautiful Photos!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop