Thursday, August 5, 2010

First Day of Sch00l

It's that time of year again! When my 3 little cherubs go elsewhere to feed their brains!
Thank God!
Don't get me wrong, I love laid back summers, with no place to be & nowhere to go, but this summer has been packed full of everything with many places to be and much to get done. It's been exhausting. Exhausting to a level like I've never experienced before.
So today, my cute little W entered 1st grade =0)
W & his best bud

G, my grown up boy entered high school today....
So happy for him, but sad that time has flown by so quickly since he entered kindergarten....
& my sweet C went off to middle school today...
I just can't believe how fast they grow up.
He was just a baby crawling on the shore the other day and now he's in middle school....

As for my lil' princess...we enjoyed the day together playing play-dooh, reading books and...and....taking down her crib and moving it to the basement. My lil' girl is now a big girl =0( She's taken a liking to sleeping in her big girl bed and I love curling up next to her reading her books. I'm hoping her sleeping skills stick! She's also crazy busy potty training herself. If you don't know where she is, just take a peak on the potty.
I'll be back tracking with posts soon, but
I always like to mark the 1st & last day of school so I can remember how much they grew over the course of a school year.

4 comments:

Pink Velvet Mommy said...

huhhhhh, whattttt?? It is only Aug 5th!! When do they get out....Like March 17th??

Seems too early for school, but they looked handsome nontheless. Where does the time go??

How did Miss E feel about her brothers leaving for the day?? Hopefully everyone enjoyed their first day??

A Beautiful Mess said...

and they are off! Enjoy getting back in to the routine of things....it is sure to help quite things down a bit!

Christie said...

It just goes way too fast...

A Beautiful Mess said...

Hey wait a minute.....did C get the pumas he wanted!?!?! Did he find them for $30..LOL!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop