Monday, August 16, 2010

Bringing my paradise peeps to GA

My dear friends & old paradise neighbors came up for a visit and we had a splendid time. This was almost a month ago, but like everything else on this blog...I'm way behind.
Nat was my only friend that was super psyched at our new location because she has longed to live here or TX for several years now. Needless to say, her trip sealed the deal for her & her family. They are job hunting, packing up their 2 homes in paradise and looking for a place to reside here in my new town. I can't wait for her to get here!
She also stole my bar sign off my pool bar & brought it to me. You see, during the time of my packing & moving, I decided to leave the Bar & Grill sign with our last night because I was simply afraid it would make me long for 'home' every time I saw it and I knew we didn't have a bar here. But after we left, she grabbed it and brought it up to me and I'm so glad she did. It's now displayed on our quaint little deck in our treehouse home.
Out & about with my sassy neighbors!

The only photos I have are of us taking a hike into our community trails & because I seriously sucked with the camera this summer, I have no photos of the other kids playing together, our spouses, or of us boating on the lake and having a grand ol' time.





3 comments:

Laurie said...

T, so glad to see you having fun enjoying life at your new address. It seems the kids are changing overtime I see a pic of them!

Laurie said...

Make that every time, not overtime...

Colleen said...

Now if we can just get ME there........

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop